Ensure Secure Network Communications, Visibility and Management
Crucial for Federal, Department of Defense and Commercial Enterprise Organizations
As cyber threats advance, there is an increased focus on cyber defense to mitigate cyber-attacks against the nation’s infrastructure. Not only are threats growing in number, but the sophistication of these threats continues to increase. Internal and external data breaches pose a significant challenge to administrators of systems that host highly-sensitive information. For example:
- The WikiLeaks breach exposed hundreds of thousands of classified government documents, highlighting the damage resulting from insider threats.
- The common link between Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs) such as GhostNet, Aurora and Night Dragon, is that the attacks began by targeting individual employees.
- A new class of threats, such as Stuxnet, is designed to seize control of an infrastructure and threaten national security.
The Referentia Solution
Referentia offers effective data and network management, which enables easy and secure data access and network communications. The unique products comprising our solution include:
- CyberWalls ACCESS enables simultaneous access to multiple information domains from a single terminal using a collapsed single network infrastructure. This cross-domain solution is U.S. government accredited.
- CyberWalls PROTECT secures systems from emerging cyber threats by encasing or wrapping critical infrastructure management applications between CyberWalls ACCESS and servers. It uses virtual secure enclaves to logically separate and protect information and users. The wrapper prevents sensitive information from leaving its CyberWall and prevents unauthorized personnel from entering and accessing information within the CyberWall. Even if the network is infected, cyber attackers would be unable to infiltrate other mission-critical systems when protected by the CyberWalls PROTECT encasement.
- LiveAction supports cyber security through CyberWalls PROTECT by increasing cyber situational awareness and providing full, real-time visibility into network traffic flow. As an expansive, real-time sensor for an existing network infrastructure, LiveAction could integrate with other cyber sensors, including IDS/IPS, SDEE/DPI, ASA and SIEMs. This enables administrators to quickly control and mitigate malicious activity traversing a Cisco network.
- Sprocket passes data between information domains of CyberWalls PROTECT securely, while preventing inappropriate data from being released.
Referentia Solution Benefits
By using Referentia’s highly-secure technologies, agencies can increase worker productivity by viewing information from multiple domains on a single computer monitor screen securely.
- Secure data separation to fulfill stringent requirements for simultaneous operation in multiple security domains
- Reduce hardware infrastructure costs resulting from collapsing network operations and encryption devices
- Secure critical resources from emerging APTs through network tunneling, encryption, monitoring and integrated sensors
- Secure information from internal leakage
- Maintain mission continuity on compromised networks safely
- Enable enhanced computer network defense (CND) through rapid detection and response to cyber attacks
- Provide ease of management and deployment through intuitive graphical policy management tools
- Enable cost-effective secure access or transfer of information across different information domains